Ultrahigh-Pressure Empty Chromatography Columns for Clinical Trial Bioanalytical Columns
Empty HPLC Column 2.1*300 with 2,0 µm fritcap, easy to pack.
1. Using high-purity 316L stainless steel tube, the chromatographic column tube is precisely processed, with high processing accuracy;
2. Complete range, ranging from analytical, semi-preparative to preparative and other specifications;
3. The dead volume is small, the repeatability is good, the inner wall of the tube is smooth 0.1μ, and the cross section is uniform and circular; it ensures the high performance of the finished product of the chromatographic column; high degree of consistency and reproducibility;
4. To ensure high repeatability during filling, the column head plays a very critical role in the HPLC chromatographic column. The chromatographic column head fixes the frit, connects the chromatographic column to the chromatographic system, and provides a leak-free connection. The design and processing of the column tip must eliminate dead space or dead volume and unnecessary extra-column volume. Failure to do so will result in broad peaks and low column efficiency.
5. The chromatographic column head guarantees the dead volume and extra-column volume, and there is no leakage seal. The column fitting is composed of three parts: the inner joint, which connects the column tube and the system, and fixes the frit to the column end. The rear nut fixes the inner joint and the column. The ferrule fixes the column fitting and the column.
uHPLCs special services:
1. All columns will be tested before delivery and a column efficiency report will be provided.
2. Column loading service is available.